5 Things Women Should Do To Prevent Her Husband From Husband’s Snatchers
5 Things Women Should Do To Prevent Her Husband From Husband Snatchers
We are in a desperate world, the world of moral decay. A lustful woman can go the extra mile to snatch another woman’s husband. The precautions presented here are to help you protect your husband from these evil women.
You have upper the hand and are closer to God if you are a genuinely born-again Christian. This is because it will be easier for you to have the backing of God. This abomination in form of adultery, fornication, and sexual abuse is also very common in the church today. All these are pointers that the end of the world is not far away. Those that are spiritually inclined are fortunate to the extent that the Spirit of the Lord can help them overcome the so-called temptation.
Some women are so ignorant, having in mind that the God that gives the home will also protect it. They fail to realize that it is not the Holy Spirit that got married but human beings with flesh and blood. The Adamic man has carnal blood running through his vain.
I will seriously advise that as a woman, follow the under-listed statement and take precautions where needed. I am convinced that you will have the peace of God ruling your marriage.
Here are The 5 Things Women Should Do To Prevent Her Husband From Husband’s Snatchers
- The first thing a man will want from his wife is FOOD. It is expected of a man to make provision for the woman for the housekeeping. Peradventure, the man fails in his responsibility, the woman must be responsible enough to address the challenges and make needed provision. It is human for a man to always demand food from his wife, no matter the satisfaction he gets outside. A woman must expect provision from her husband but when that is not forthcoming, it then becomes her responsibility to provide funds for the housekeeping while, on the other hand, she continues in earnest prayers for her husband for provision, good job, divine intervention, etc. Better still, that God delivers him from the spirit of needs and wants.
- Bed satisfaction: The wife should be very intelligent and reasonable. She should understand the mind or body language of her husband. She should be romantic at the level of her husband’s demands. She should be wise enough to know how her husband responds and play along with him. She should give him the style(s) he enjoys most. Apart from food, a man is easily attached to a woman through sex. As someone says, sex is the greatest shame that a man finds difficult to resist.
- Research your husband: Find out about his moods, his likes and dislikes, his strong and weak points. The undeniable fact is that he’s your man, whatever you find in him is your permanent joy and cross. You will need wisdom to play along. It is very clear that some men are very selfish, inconsiderate, and are ingrates. I will not want to go into details, but the fact is that you love him enough to enter into his life and whatever you discover becomes your joy and cross. You need the grace and persistence in prayers and warfare to turn him around to your taste.
- Dressing: While some ladies dress to kill, you then have to dress to save your husband. You are to dress to please him, let him take pleasure to choose what he wants you to wear. Though some men could be old school, don’t be angry about his choice. Bring out your desire with respect and love, acquire the wisdom of conviction, not dictation. You can bring him to his knees with God by your side.
- Study what moves him to other women or ladies. Do the same and work yourself into his heart. Nevertheless, denounce any act that seems unholy. Don’t compromise your Christian identity.
Another Area to make these steps and methods work is to :
- Have time for your man. As a Christian woman, you must find time for your man and never try to deny him sex.
- Be his prayer warrior anytime and any day. A Christian woman should be 24/7 a prayer warrior for her man, be assistive to him, make yourself available and accessible for him to reach you as he deems fit.
- Be accommodative and adaptive: most women do not know that man tries to be happy with whom they can find peace with and make their time with. Don’t try to be a woman that will give your man a condition for :
Time to talk
Busy and always find an excuse to be with
5 Things Women Should Do To Prevent Her Husband From Husband’s Snatchers wthat is your action you have taking after reading this ?
I hope you find this piece of article worthy to read, digest, and get some point to keep your prayer safe and protected from husband’s snatchers
If you find this interested and helpful do make your comment in the box